For the past 63 summers, Islanders have been giving generously to Camp Jabberwocky.
These gifts have included:
- free rides on the Flying Horses Carousel (for decades)
- food donations and discounts from island grocers and food distributors
- picnics hosted by island families
- clamming adventures at lagoon pond
- pool parties hosted at private homes
- use of community facilities for Indoor basketball games, pool parties etc.
- invitations to local resorts
- an annual fishing derby and cook out
Islanders have also given generously by coming to facilitate and activity or teach a class during our morning class rotations on campus.
These activities and classes have included:
- flower arranging
If there is gift you would like to offer, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org